HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR WAX
Maximize your results
* Exfoliate & moisturize no sooner than 24 hours prior to your waxing appointment.
* Hair being waxed should be1/4 of an inch long.
* Take ibuprofen 1.5 hours prior to waxing service.
* Avoid direct sun exposure 24 hours prior to and after your wax.
* Don't wax 5 days prior to or after your cycle.
* No heavy workouts 24 hours after your wax (follicle is open, higher chance of bacterial introduction which causes unsightly rash and bumps.
* Wear loose comfortable clothing and cotton underwear.
* Be aware that you do remove your underwear for the service to ensure the removal of all unwanted hair.
* Wax at least 3 days prior to wearing a swimsuit or before event.
* Waxing consistently every 4 weeks improves the ease of hair removal, decreases overall pain, and deceases the chances of ingrown hairs in the future.