HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR WAX
Maximize your results
*Stop shaving 2-3 weeks prior to your waxing service to allow enough hair growth.
* Hair being waxed should be1/4 of an inch long (about the length of a grain of rice.) Hair that's too long is easier to contend with than hair that's too short.
* Exfoliate & moisturize 24 hours prior to your waxing appointment, but not on the same day.
* Take ibuprofen (Advil) 45- 60 minutes prior to your waxing service to help reduce discomfort and inflammation.
* Avoid direct sun exposure 24 hours prior to and after your wax.
* While you can get waxed during your menstrual cycle, waxing within 5 days of your cycle may increase sensitivity and discomfort. Please note that the use of a cup or tampon is required during intimate waxing services to help keep things sanitary and less messy.
* Avoid heavy workouts for 24 hours after your wax as the follicles are open, thereby increasing the chance of bacterial introduction, which causes unsightly rash and bumps.
* Wear loose, comfortable clothing and cotton underwear.
* Wax at least 3 days prior to wearing a swimsuit or an event.
* Be aware that you do remove your underwear for intimate waxing services to ensure the removal of all unwanted hair.
* Waxing consistently every 4 weeks improves the ease of hair removal, decreases overall pain, and decreases the chance of ingrown hairs in the future.